- New customers: To activate your SiteBuilder package, you first need to create a Haloweb Profile (a once-off process) and order a domain with a Web Hosting package of your choice. Once this is done, we will enable your SiteBuilder in Cpanel. The SiteBuilder is offered at R35 per month getting it free with our micro hosting and upwards. If you’d like to benefit from an unlimited number of website pages, widgets and a shopping cart, with a custom built professional site, choose one of our business packages or managed hosting for those who have a site and would like us to manage it for you.
- Existing customers: Log into your control panel and click on the SiteBuilder tool and select your preferred SiteBuilder Theme / Template – If you’d like to benefit from an unlimited number of website pages, widgets and a shopping cart, with a custom built professional site, choose one of our business packages or managed hosting for those who have a site and would like us to manage it for you.
Haloweb SiteBuilder starts you off with a selection of professionally-designed templates that are flexible and easy to change. Simply drag & drop elements where you want them, change colours, fonts and images, all at the click of a mouse. Changing the content is easy too and you can make edits to your site whenever you choose at no additional cost.
Widgets are prebuilt functions and design elements that you’re able to integrate seamlessly into your website e.g. if you’d like to offer visitors to your website a map with driving directions, simply drag the corresponding widget into the website and configure it by entering your address.
Haloweb’s SiteBuilder Terms and Conditions:
- Using SiteBuilder will overwrite your existing website. It is important to ensure that you have a backup of your existing site before creating a SiteBuilder website.
- Haloweb’s SiteBuilder has a number of widgets that are served from various locations around the world. This may impact the speed of these widgets on your website.
- Our SiteBuilder is integrated into existing hosting packages and relies on specialised server software. Should you decide to host elsewhere, it will not be possible to transfer your SiteBuilder-created website.
- Should you decide to terminate your SiteBuilder package, your SiteBuilder account will be removed from our database and your SiteBuilder website will be inaccessible to you. You will also lose features and functionalities of the site. Please ensure that you have a separate backup of the images and content used on your SiteBuilder website.
- Haloweb’s SiteBuilder is not available on Multiple Domains.
- We do ensure that backup procedures are in place for all websites created by our SiteBuilder tool. However, it is important to note that it is not possible for Haloweb to do a backup restore of an individual website. The SiteBuilder tool has ‘undo’ functions which enables you to revoke changes in each step of the process. In addition, your changes need to be confirmed by you before proceeding. These steps should ensure that customers are conscious of their changes and are making an informed decision throughout the process.